Tales from Noel

Photobucket

Boo! Just come off stage at V in Stafford. And I don't mind admitting that I didn't enjoy it one bit. Dunno know. Couldn't get into it. Very strange.

Don't feel too clever. Outrageous stomach ache. Feel like I'm coming down with summat. Bugger. Might have to get the doctor out in the morning. Hope it came out of the speakers ok. Gutted.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

In a bit.

GD.

Traducción:

Boo! Acabo de bajar del escenario del V (festival) en Stafford. Y no me importa admitir que no lo disfruté ni un poco. No sé. No me pude enganchar. Muy extraño.

No me siento muy bien. Dolor de estómago impresionante. Me está agarrando algo. Es jodidísimo. Deberé llamar al doctor por la mañana. Espero que salga todo bien. Estoy hecho polvo.

Bueno, siempre hay un mañana.

Nos vemos

GD

0 comentarios: